What is this project all about?

June 6th 1944 Allied forces hit the beaches of Normandy. The fall of Nazi-Germany is about to begin.


In the TBFN (The Battle For Normandy) -project I'll utilize Flames of War-miniatures to recreate Normandy Landings as accurately as possible. I'm going to have hundreds of thousands troops fighting for every single mile of Normandy. To do this, I'm going to play hundreds of Flames of War - missions! I have also included tons of historical events of Normandy Landings in this project (Pointe-du-Hoc, Caen, Pegasus Bridge and much more!).

In history, Allied forces managed to seize Normandy. Let's see if they can do the same on my tabletop!

Let us recreate history!

Saturday, September 20, 2014

For those who want more frequent updates

I have good news for those who want more frequent updates on the progress of my project. By liking TBFN-Project on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Battle-for-Normandy-project/1561549484073468 ) you will get to see some behind-the-scenes action (such as terrain building, miniature collecting and painting) and can also share your ideas about how I should develop the project.

All the important stuff (battle reports, sneak peeks, rule updates and such) will still be posted on this blog only. This is because this is the project's official channel.


Rangers lead the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment